The Australian Government's Visa Finder can help you find the right visa.
Some visa options are explained here:
- Temporary Work (Skilled) (Subclass 457) visa
- Northern Territory Designated Area Migration Agreement (DAMA)
- Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) visa
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) (Subclass 187) visa
- Training and Research (Subclass 402) visa - Occupational Trainee stream
- Labour Agreements
- Enterprise Migration Agreements
- Special Program visa (Subclass 416) for the Seasonal Worker Program.
Find out about the Employer nominated visas
General Skilled Migration
- Skilled - Independent (Permanent) (Subclass 189) visa.
Find out about the General Skilled Migration visas
Northern Territory nomination
- Skilled Regional Nominated (Provisional) (Subclass 489) visa
- Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190) visa
Find out about the Northern Territory nomination visas
Migration for business people, investors and self-funded retirees
- Business Talent (Subclass 132) visa
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) (Subclass 188) visa
- Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) (Subclass 888) visa
- Investor Retirement (Subclass 405) visa
Find out about the Migration for business people, investors and self-funded retirees