Migrate to work

Here are some skilled migration visa options that could suit you.

Visas that need a nomination from an employer

General skilled migration visas

These visas are for young, skilled people with good levels of English:

The Subclasses 489 and 190 visas need a nomination from an Australian state or territory government such as Australia's Northern Territory Government.